The online shop, hereinafter referred to as vinisangiorgio.com (with reference to the domain www.vinisangiorgio.com) is the exclusive property of the Vini San Giorgio SCA. Address: Via Stazione, 29, 33095 San Giorgio della Richinvelda PN. Phone: +39.0427.96017
VAT No: IT01866720939.
- all prices to the public are inclusive of VAT and do not include any taxes, duties and fees applicable in the country of destination of the products and/or services where this is different from Italy. These costs, which differ from country to country, are the responsibility of the Customer, who is responsible for verifying the amount with the competent customs authorities.
- all the wines present in our shop are really available at our premises
- the shipment will always be accounted for with a regular accompanying invoice.
- to the price of the individual product and/or service must be added the cost of each shipment, the amount of which may vary depending on the delivery and payment method and the country of destination. The total amount due for the chosen products and/or services will be clearly indicated and communicated to the Customer, before the conclusion of the Sales Contract.
- prices shown on the site are subject to possible variations and/or changes by vinisangiorgio.com without any obligation to notify the Customer. Such increases may depend – among others – on increases decided by vinisangiorgio.com’s suppliers. The prices in force at the time the Order is received will apply to Sales Contracts concluded before the publication of the aforesaid changes, but still in progress.
- The published prices of the products may vary for different vintages and formats.
These General Conditions are governed by Italian law as well as each Contract of Sale and subject to Italian jurisdiction. Any dispute relating to the General Conditions or to the Sales Contracts shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Pordenone, without prejudice to the applicability of the mandatory rules of law for the protection of Consumers.
For your Complaints:
In case of defective goods:
- the same can be returned to vinisangiorgio.com within 14 days of delivery.
- The shipping and packaging costs for the return of the shipment are the responsibility of the customer.
- Defective goods will be returned or refunded (if exhausted) by vinisangiorgio.com.
In case of damaged shipment:
In case you receive packages visibly damaged by the courier, (broken packaging or visibly stained by the spillage of wine from any broken bottles) you can do as follows:
If you are dealing with more than one package, return the damaged package to the sender by signing the courier’s bill with reservation “Indicating the specific nature of the damage”. We will then take care to return the damaged package and send it back to you. If it is a single package shipment, reject the shipment to the sender and as before we will take care of the return and restoration of the shipment.
In case of exhaustion of the broken product, you will be contacted for a possible replacement if you do not find any replacement product in our catalog, vinisangiorgio.com will return the sums paid.
Any shipping costs for the return to sender of the damaged package and return of the new one are completely charged to us.
Purchases on the vinisangiorgio.com website are subject to the provisions of Legislative Decree 206/2005 and Legislative Decree 21/2014 and subsequent amendments, which guarantees the right to withdraw, for any reason, from the purchase contract.
Conditions of the right of withdrawal:
- the purchased goods must be substantially intact
- The right of withdrawal is reserved only to natural persons, therefore excluding purchases made by resellers or persons who for any reason purchase for resale to third parties.
- shipping costs will be charged to the customer
- upon arrival at the warehouse, the goods will be examined to assess any damage or tampering (the substantial integrity of the returned goods is an essential condition for the exercise of the right of withdrawal) so we recommend the utmost care in preparing the package, for example using the original packaging.
- In order to exercise this right you must send us a notice to this effect within 14 days from the date of receipt of the ordered goods and send us the goods within a further 10 days.
Procedure to follow:
Send an e-mail to email@example.com containing the declaration of intention to exercise the right of withdrawal, indicating all the requested data:
- order number and order date
- invoice number
- which products must be subject to withdrawal
- your bank details (IBAN code)
Afterwards you have to wait for a communication from our Customer Service that authorizes the return.
Upon receipt of this communication you must return the returned goods within a further 15 days:
Vini San Giorgio SCA
Via Stazione, 29, 33095 San Giorgio della Richinvelda
vinisangiorgio.com undertakes to reimburse the customer within 14 working days of receipt of the goods by crediting the customer with the amount corresponding to the value of the goods resulting from the invoice. This amount does not include shipping costs. This in accordance with art. 5, paragraph 6, D.Lgs n. 185 of 22/05/1999.